Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I am aware that IJER will not consider multiple submissions and redundant publications
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.15 spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I agree to pay the Article Processing Charges (APC) which is currently 200USD (R3 250) if my article is accepted.
- I am aware that the article will not be submitted to another journal without a formal withdrawer which must be approved by the managing editor via email to the author(s).
The articles published by Interdisciplinary Journal of Education Research is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives licence which permits non-commercial re-use of an open access article, as long as the original author and source are properly attributed, and provided the article is not modified or altered.
All documents, names, physical and email addresses submitted to this journal platform will be protected and only used for the purposes of this publication and will never under any circumstances be made available to any third party.