Copyright and Licensing
Interdisciplinary Journal of Education Research is an open journal and provides immediate open access to its published contents. The copyrights of articles are retained by authors. Articles published are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives licence which permits non-commercial re-use (download, read, print, search, copy, distribute the link, etc) of an open-access article, as long as the original author and source are properly attributed, and provided the article is not modified or altered. The authors grant the publisher (ERRCDF) permission and license to apply a DOI to their articles and to archive them in databases and indexes such as DOAJ, SABINET, J-Gate, Scopus, EBSCO, ERIC, among others. The authors also grant the Journal/Publisher permission to publish the articles and be recognised as the original and the first publisher. Authors also grant any other third-party users the right to non-commercially use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are acknowledged without prior permission from the publisher or the author.
Open Access and Author Self-Archiving Policy
The Interdisciplinary Journal of Education Research adopts the open access policy, which provides immediate open access to readers and other users to all published articles by the journal/publisher on our website. This means that the readers and other users pay nothing to download, copy, read, print, distribute, link to the texts or use them for other lawful purposes. This is in accordance with the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) definition of open access. However, the authors, their instructions or funders pay article processing charges for life maintenance of the articles.
IJER permits and encourages authors to post items submitted to the journal on personal websites, institutional repositories, social-networking sites, ResearchGate, Academia.edu, and others, both prior to and after publication, providing bibliographic details that credit, if applicable, its publication in this journal.
Deposit Policy/Archiving Policy
For preservation and restoration, this journal uses SA ePublications (SABINET), Internet Archive Scholar, Fatcat Internet Archive, PKP Preservation Network, LOCKSS (under process) system to ensure a secure and permanent archive among participating libraries. It permits those libraries to create permanent journal archives. Both pre-published and post-published or publisher's version/PDF can be archived without restrictions.
Submission of an article is an indication that:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the comments to the editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where applicable, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.15 spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- By submitting, the authors have agreed to pay the article processing charges (APC), which is currently $150 if the article is accepted. This is subject to review from time to time.
- Authors are responsible for updating the archived preprint with the journal reference (including DOI) and a link to the published articles upon publication
- The authors had complied with the plagiarism policy mentioned in the author guidelines. IJER and ERRCDF do not tolerate plagiarism of all kinds, including self-plagiarism. Authors are responsible for ensuring that the similarity index of their articles is less than ten per cent. Otherwise, articles are rejected on this basis.